Job description and responsibilities
As a Java Developer, you will:
- Contribute to all stages of the software development lifecycle
- Implement and maintain Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Identify and resolve any technical issues arising
- Create detailed design documentation
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Identify, introduce and perform the industry’s best practices
Required education, experience, and skills
For this post, you will need to have/demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
What do we offer?
The successful candidate (s) will be offered:
- Competitive remuneration package in line with skills, experience, and location of work
- Excellent working conditions
- Training and professional development capabilities, including the ability to engage in cutting-edge research
- Exposure to international clients and collaborators
Locations: Cyprus, Greece.
To apply send an email to careers [at] sphynx.ch with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.