The SPHYNX SPA Suite
The SPHYNX Security and Privacy Assurance Suite (SPHYNX SPA Suite) is an integrated suite of tools that provides comprehensive cyber security risk detection and management for enterprise systems. This is enabled through:
- Comprehensive client asset modelling and automated client asset discovery;
- Automated threats and vulnerabilities detection
- Sophisticated event processing capabilities and continuous runtime monitoring (SIEM);
- Automated cyber threat intelligence ingestion and hunting;
- Penetration testing and support for ingestion of penetration testing reports using third-party tools;
- Automated incident response (SOAR) based on CACAO playbooks;
- Automated user and entity behaviour analysis (UEBA) based on machine learning and self-adaptive machine learning (auto ML);
- Hybrid risk assessments for comprehensive technical and economic cyber risk estimates;
- Cyber security training using advanced cyber range (CR) technology.
The SPHYNX SPA Suite can be used through on-site installations or as-a-service.
Parts of the SPHYNX SPA Suite also available as standalone tools
The Incident Response Tool
The SPHYNX Incident Response tool offers a security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) solution supporting the prevention, detection, investigation, and response to cyber security attacks. To do so, the tool uses executable playbooks specified according to the OASIS CACAO standard. Also, the tool supports:
- Easy specification and testing of incident response CACAO playbooks via a graphical editor that requires no coding;
- Automated importing and execution of CACAO playbooks specified by 3rd parties;
- Continuous runtime monitoring and analysis of CACAO playbook execution;
- Orchestration of external tools as part of CACAO playbook executions;
- End user notifications and probing;
- Full interoperability with all SPHYNX’s solutions.
The Cyber Range Tool
The SPHYNX Cyber Range tool offers cyber security training that covers a comprehensive spectrum of known and emerging security and privacy threats and is tailored to the particular security and privacy risks of different organisations. Key innovative features of our Cyber Range platform include:
- Delivery of cyber range exercises for different assets (and combinations of assets) of an organisation, and particular types of security and privacy threats, vulnerabilities, and risks identified for them;
- Support for asset emulation and simulation at different layers of the implementation stack;
- Model-driven customisation of cyber range exercises.
The Security Analytics Tool
The SPHYNX Security Analytics Tool supports model-driven data analytics for security. Key innovative features of the tool include:
- Machine learning (ML) based analysis of raw events and security assessments based on classification and prediction algorithms that provide different types of user and entity behaviour analysis (UEBA);
- Intelligent processing of cyber threat intelligence (CTI) information streams;
- Specification of workflows for automating the generation validation, adaption, and deployment of UEBA ML models (autoML).