The Chief Executive Officer will provide leadership for all aspects of the company’s activities focusing on long-term goals, growth, profit, and return on investment.
- Oversees the ongoing operations of all divisions in the company;
- Manages and directs the company toward its primary goals and objectives;
- Oversees employment decisions at all levels of the company;
- Promotes communication and cooperation among divisions to create a spirit of unity in the organization;
- Works with the board of directors and other executives to establish the company’s strategy, business plan and policies, and oversees their implementation;
- Prepares reports on the status of the company’s operations to the company’s board of directors, shareholders and employees;
- Oversees the financial structure of the company and ensures the proper resourcing of its activities;
- Reviews the financial results of all operations and has responsibility for achieving the business plan and related targets at all levels;
- Oversees and ensures the compliance of all company activities with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards;
- Performs other related duties to benefit the mission of the organization.
- Proven ability to take leadership and form strategy in all business operations areas, for companies in the IT sector;
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in communicating as a leader in the IT sector;
- Excellent managerial and financial skills;
- Experience in management and financial practices in all areas and phases of business operations.
- BSc in a technology or business subject;
- MSc in business administration or finance;
- Appropriate relevant certifications.
Locations: Athens, Greece.
To apply send an email to careers [at] sphynx.ch with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.