Job Description and Responsibilities
- Delivering complete front ends for web and mobile applications;
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop;
- Cooperating with back-end developers in building the RESTful API;
- Development of front ends communicating with external web services;
- Participation in collaborative application development projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or relevant field;
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience;
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as well as the file system;
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single-page apps;
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods;
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system;
- Validating user actions on the client-side and providing responsive feedback;
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed;
- Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular 2+;
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets;
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts;
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks;
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or similar alternatives);
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles;
- Proficiency in English.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- Experience in visualization development frameworks;
- Portfolio of past front-end development projects.
The successful candidate(s) will be offered:
- Competitive remuneration package adjusted to proven skills and experience;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Exposure to training and professional development capabilities, including the ability to engage in cutting edge research;
- Exposure to international clients and collaborators.
Locations: Cyprus, Greece.
To apply send an email to careers [at] sphynx.ch with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.