Job description and responsibilities
- Design and implement robust CI/CD pipelines to facilitate seamless software delivery.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes;
- Collaborate with development teams to optimize code deployment and improve application performance.
- Monitor and analyze system performance, identifying and resolving bottlenecks or issues.
- Implement and maintain monitoring, logging, and alerting systems for proactive issue detection and resolution.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth integration of new features and enhancements.
- Conduct regular security assessments and implement necessary measures to safeguard systems and data.
Required education, experience, and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Proven experience as a DevOps Engineer or in a similar role.
- Strong proficiency in CI/CD tools such as GitLab CI/CD.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems and networking concepts.
- Experience in Ansible and Helm;
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in developing applications for a large corporation;
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms.
The successful candidate(s) will be offered:
- Competitive remuneration package adjusted to proven skills and experience;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Exposure to training and professional development capabilities, including the ability to engage in cutting-edge research;
- Exposure to international clients and collaborators.
Locations: Cyprus, Greece.
To apply send an email to careers [at] sphynx.ch with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.