As a Security Engineer, you will:
- Work as part of the teams that maintains our in-house security and privacy assurance, and cyber range platforms;
- Quickly master the functionality of the above platforms, contributing to the enhancement of the security analytics capabilities of the above platforms using off-the-shelf machine learning frameworks;
- Work on implementing cyber range emulation and simulation environments;
- Participate in international meetings with clients and collaborators;
- Provide technical presentations of our in-house security and privacy assurance, and cyber range platforms to internal and external stakeholders;
- Actively promote the company culture.
Required education, experience and skills
For this post, you will need to have/demonstrate:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field (an MSc degree would be a plus);
- 2+ years of Java or Python development experience;
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems;
- Hands on experience with Machine Learning frameworks and libraries (e.g. Keras, PyTorch, Tensorflow, scikit-learn, CyberSecTK etc.);
- Experience in emulation or simulation frameworks or existing cyber range environments;
- Experience in hands-on, in-depth analysis, review, and design of software, including technical review and analysis of source code, memory dump analysis, and application performance profiling;
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols would be a plus;
- Experience with software version control systems;
- Excellent technical writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural project teams.
The successful candidate (s) will be offered:
- Competitive remuneration package adjusted to proven skills and experience;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Exposure to training and professional development capabilities, including the ability to engage in cutting edge research;
- Exposure to international clients and collaborators.
Locations: Cyprus, Greece.
To apply send an email to innovation [at] sphynx.ch with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.