As a Security Analyst, you will:
- Work as part of the team that develops and maintains our in-house security and privacy assurance platform;
- Quickly master the functionality of the above platform, contributing to the enhancement of its network and endpoint monitoring and threat intelligence capabilities;
- Work on the development of the cybersecurity incident identification, containment, eradication, and recovery features of the platform;
- Participate in international meetings with clients and collaborators;
- Provide technical presentations of our in-house security and privacy assurance platform to internal and external stakeholders;
- Actively promote the company culture.
Required education, experience, and skills
For this post, you will need to have/demonstrate:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field;
- An MSc degree on Information Security or any other formal education on Information Security, including cyber security certifications, will be preferred;
- Experience in building and maintaining security systems;
- Hands -on experience with endpoint & network security tools;
- Knowledge of forensics, incident detection & management best practices;
- Good grasp of the cyber threat intelligence landscape and OSINT techniques and tools;
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols;
- Excellent technical writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural project teams.
The successful candidate (s) will be offered:
- Competitive remuneration package adjusted to proven skills and experience;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Exposure to training and professional development capabilities, including the ability to engage in cutting edge research;
- Exposure to international clients and collaborators.
Locations: Cyprus, Greece.
To apply send an email to innovation [at] sphynx.ch with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.