The Executive Personal Assistance will provide full executive support to the Chairman of the Board of Directors in accomplishing company goals and running operations efficiently.
- Provides full executive support to the Chairman of the Board of Directors;
- Manages professional and personal scheduling for the Chairman of the Board of Directors, including agendas, communications, client management, and other company logistics;
- Prepares, reviews, and organizes reports, documents, and presentations for internal and external stakeholders;
- Maintains company databases and documentation;
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates corporate meetings and internal or external events;
- Maintains professionalism and company culture, and ensures strict confidentiality in all information flows, documentation, and processes;
- Works on specific projects and research, as required.
- Experience as a Personal Assistant at Executive level or Office Manager;
- Strong time management and organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English;
- Proactive attitude and autonomy.
- BSc in a technology or business subject.
- The company offers a dynamic environment, opportunities of professional development including international engagements, and a competitive remuneration package.
To apply send an email to careers [at] sphynx.ch with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.