Job description and responsibilities
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Manage and supervise EC-funded research and innovation projects.
- Represent our company in R&D projects, consortia, meetings, events, etc.
- Manage stakeholders’ relationships and expectations.
- Assist in the definition of project specifications, involving all relevant stakeholders teams, and ensuring technical feasibility and resource availability.
- Ensuring the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects.
- Monitor project progress and ensure quality standards are met
- Communicate with clients to provide updates on project status and address any issues or concerns
- Manage project budget and resources to ensure profitability
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Ensure all project documentation is accurate and up-to-date
Required education, experience, and skills
For this post, you will need to have/demonstrate:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- An MSc or PhD degree in the ICT domain
- Proven experience in project management of EC-funded programs
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to negotiate, and cooperate with international partners and clients.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Consolidated knowledge of European research programmes.
- Technical writing and oral presentation experience.
- Experience using project management software
Desirable education, experience, and skills
- Certifications in cybersecurity
- Experience in Agile
What do we offer?
The successful candidate (s) will be offered:
- Competitive remuneration package adjusted to proven skills and experience;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Exposure to training and professional development capabilities, including the ability to engage in cutting edge research;
- Exposure to international clients and collaborators.
Locations: Switzerland, Cyprus, and Greece.
To apply send an email to careers [at] sphynx.ch with a cover letter and your CV. We ensure the confidentiality of every application.